Ripple is real time currency exchange, gross settlement and remittance network which is created by Ripple Labs Inc. It is built upon distributed open source internet protocol and it can support token which represents fiat currency, commodities, cryptocurrency and other units of the value like mobile minutes and frequent flier miles. It is based around XRP ledger and shared public ledger which is using consensus process which might allow for payments, remittance and exchange in the distributed process. Network might operate without Ripple Company and it has been adapted by the payment networks and banks as settlement infrastructure technology. It has obtained virtual currency license from New York State Department of the financial services.
Everything to know about Ripple
There are tons of the exchanges are available to buy ripple and you can use exchange binance first. In order to buy xrp with binance and coinbase then you must follow some tips such as
- Make account on binance site which includes creating password and putting email in
- You must to transfer bitcoin into binance account first and you might do this by scrolling over funds button on top of screen and click deposit withdrawals
- Click coin which you are exchanging from like bitcoin and select deposit button
- Copy BTC address provided
- Login to exchange which you used to buy bitcoin like coinbase and go to accounts. You might buy bitcoin on the coinbase by using linked debit card or bank account
- Go to BTC wallet in left hand side of page and click “send” BTC.
- Paste bitcoin address which you used on binance into recipient box and put in amount which you wish to transfer